Thursday, June 23, 2011

Life on a Delaware Farm

My kids and I are a little summer vacation. Since there is a rotator flight out of our base to Baltimore International Airport, we got on the first available flight out. My parents live in Pennsylvania and my sister lives in Delaware so it is easy for them to pick us up at the airport. We spent our first night in Felton, DE and since we were extremely jet lagged, we were up before sunrise and took the opportunity for a sunrise photo shoot. They live on a farm and there is a field of barley and other beautiful plants and flowers. With my girls all dressed, we headed out for some photos.
045
050
068
065
074
073-2

And where's Ruby? Trying to pick all the pretty flowers! She was being a knucklebutt and avoiding the camera completely!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment